Thursday 19 November 2015

DT Call Winners.....


Evening all,

Apologies for the delay, had a few personal issues to deal with and then needed a day or two 
to admire the entries and come to a final decision.

Firstly I would like to say a HUGE thank you to those that entered, all fabulous entries making it
a difficult decision. Unfortunately I can not choose everybody although I wish I could :)

So here goes... The winners of the DT call are as follows

Deloris Thiede
Aussie Annie
Pamela
Dawn Bennett

Ladies please contact me admin@papercreator .co.uk (remove spaces)

Look forward to hearing from you :)

Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Awesome have emailed you and thanks for choosing me as one of the DT.,... :)
     { aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the new design team members!

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    have a great day
    hugs
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look forward to working with you Deloris.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, I look forward to working with you all.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello ladies ! Welcome !! xx
    Congrats !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super Great!! Sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a little love :)